Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Time Out.

I'm taking one right now. It's a time out from studying. I started a review question and my eyes went wonky. Too many numbers that are starting to look like letters and vice versa or whatever. My brain is in overdrive/crap out mode. One more day and then I can rest the books for a week. I can't wait to just stop even if it is only for a week. I've started a list comprising right now of about 32 million things I want to accomplish in that time off from textbooks. A girl can dream, right?
I wandered into my memory card to see what photos popped out of my quick snaps this afternoon with my butterbug.
My Lisa is a cherry fanatic - something about a red car that flowed into a full ripple effect and kept going. When I saw this hat today, I just couldn't resist. There is a shirt that doesn't seem to want to leave me alone either. Too bad it's only Walmart that is open 24 hours otherwise I might be making a quick run. Would you want to say no to this little one?

I know almost everyone around these parts is grumbling about the not-so-March weather. Seriously, Mother Nature, -34C plus a wind. Get real! In an effort to speed spring along, I started the spring cleaning this morning. The kitchen was first on the list. There isn't much left to do in there except for tidy off the table a bit and change the table cloth. I need something springish to complete things - or maybe I'll get brave and try painting again. Anyone want to pick colours? I suck at that. Friday is clean/rearrange the living room day. I also want to paint in there but I'm not quite that brave just yet.
OK, enough rambling from this girl. The books need attention and this house seems to be stirring up some chaos. I hear a father and a son that seem to be disagreeing. Off to play referee!

1 comment:

  1. O-M-G!!!! THAT HAT IS AMAZING!! I NEED ONE! And a shirt that goes with,um.....you totally shouldn't have to think about that! I cannot wait to cuddle that cute little butterfly!
    PAINTING your livingroom! im down! we'll do starbucks and sister time! Sweet!! DONE!!!

    ReplyDelete