Monday, March 30, 2009

Reread.

I am an avid reader. Some might even say my personal book collection is slightly obsessive. Recently, I've started letting some of my books leave. The ones I pass along are ones that I just don't love enough (except the ones I've given you, Lisa...but you're special so it's ok).
This month I was stuck in a rut. I couldn't find anything that gripped me from page one. I couldn't even find a book that made me want to keep reading at page 50. So, I picked up a book that my cousin is reading in school. It was one of my favorites and I figured if she has to read it, I might as well read it with her. It's a quick read. It's a book written bigger than what the grade six classes that read it understand. It's a book that I could read over and over and over again.
Have you read this one? That is the exact cover that I have, too.
I know....I'm a geek!

1 comment:

  1. I remember this book! Yes i Believe i t was a grade 6 thing....however i've never read the book front to back! Gotta love Spark notes! whoot whoot! lol But it did sound like a gooder!
    You never gave me any books, what are you talking about!! lol

    ReplyDelete