Friday, March 20, 2009

Let's Play #116.

Go HERE for details.

1. Why do we have to__be so critical of ourselves___?
2. __Waking up smiling, bursting out singing and not giving a rat how awful it sounds, and dancing with my children___ are now habits.
3. I have __a super awesome life because I make it that way___.
4. I had never heard the phrase "__triple arm pump___" and it __helped change my perspective on life___.
5. __Dream big...___ the way I always do.
6. How was I to know __life would be better once I stopped just living and started living it the way I want to remember it___.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to __dancing around the house with my kidlets___, tomorrow my plans include __attending a wedding___ and Sunday, I want to ___have a special treat breakfast with my son__!

1 comment:

  1. What lovely, positive answers!
    #1 is so true, we are too hard on ourselves sometimes. #2 sounds like my kinda fun! Have a wonderful weekend. :o)

    ReplyDelete