Friday, March 6, 2009

Let's Play #114

I tripped across this place and am excited to play along. Won't you?
Drop me a line with a link to your version.

1. __Volunteering to send some homemade goodness to help this cause___ was my last random act of kindness.
2. Another place _I would like to be is nestled in a comfy chair beside a warm flickering fire reading____.
3. __Proceed with reckless abandon___ in matters of the heart.
4. Coffee, tea or __cookies___.
5. ___The walk of life and the walk of work are not__ separate paths.
6. Our __togetherness (mine and hubby's)___ reminds me that there is __promise___.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to __a movie___, tomorrow my plans include ___a smooth evening with my kidlets__ and Sunday, I want to __shop with my sister___!

1 comment:

  1. And...here we go!

    1.Giving someone hope was my last random act of kindness.

    2. Another place--In wpg at in Nonni's house on a sunday with everyone there, holding my niece and playing the DS with my nephew.

    3. Always and forever--in matters of the heart.

    4. Coffee, tea or--- Banana Chocolate Chip(mm..mm,.mmmm).

    5. 'Doesn't matter where you are in this world, just never forget where you came from.'_____ separate paths.

    6. Our sister-hood reminds me that you'll always be there.

    7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Poker(friday), tomorrow my plans include working, cooking supper for the boys and watching UFC, Sunday, I want to wake up and remember!

    ReplyDelete