Friday, March 27, 2009

Let's Play #117.

1. "In a hole in the ground there lived __silly rabbits that are just waiting for the arrival of spring to produce more bunnies than this neighborhood has ever seen___."
2. "__It's grey outside today___ but that ain't no matter."
3. "After dark the rain began to fall again, __the sound of the raindrops kissing the window pane was the rhythm that lulled me to sleep___."
4. "__Alas we break free___ from the hold of the Spanish galleon."
5. "There was a hand in the darkness and __it reached out to save my life___."
6. "Accidents ambush the unsuspecting, __sometimes the ambush is exactly the redirection the you need___."
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to __snuggling up in crisp clean sheets___, tomorrow my plans include __preparing my lesson plan for class ___ and Sunday, I want to __rock my lesson on the virtues___!

No comments:

Post a Comment