Monday, September 14, 2009

Write Away Seminar: Just Musing.

TravelinOma's School Days are in full force. How long has it been since you were in school? Check out hers. It's so different. It's so much more fun. Today's post, as with every other day, has a series of options for the assignments. Choose one or do all or make up your own. Go on. Give it a try.
My choice today is option 3: Every day for a week, write down and file three random thoughts, just to get you in the habit of using your notebooks and files.
I have many notebooks on the go. In fact, I have so many that some are frustratingly lost only to reappear at some future forward moment. It is usually right when I need to read what it was that I wrote "back then". On top of this, there are a few people who would concur that throughout any given day I am likely to progress through many moments of random thoughts. Let's see what will come of this week. I'll post the results in a lump.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so flattered that you think this is fun. So do I, especially reading the assignments. I'm the same way—I have so many things saved that they are lost in their files. I can spend hours just searching for a quote I know I have somewhere. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete