Friday, April 9, 2010

Let's Play #171.

Another week of awesome is up over at Friday Fill-ins. Let's see what my beautiful mind comes up with this week.
1. In 1992, I was _____naive to the ways of the world________.
2. ____There are many reasons to fill your life with_____ laughter and smiles.
3. Do what you ____want______, with what you ______have____, where you _____are_____.
4. ______In a little cafe on a street in Paris_______ is where I'd like to be.
5. The trees and flowers are telling me ____everything changes__________.
6. ___I am right about off my rocker and_____ that just keeps going on.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to __a movie___, tomorrow my plans include __a visit with my niece___ and Sunday, I want to __catch up on laundry___!

Have a fantastic weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I wouldn't mind being in a Paris cafe sipping a glass of wine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute blog! Very true statement in number 5. Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great fill-in! Nice answers!

    ReplyDelete