Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Goodbye!

I became a Stampin' Up demonstrator a year ago. It was a wonderful experience. They make sensational products largely for paper crafters and stampers. I learned many new techniques, stocked my cabinets with a full array of wonderful goodies and then some, pushed myself to create because it is a passion of mine and had a bunch of fun.
I have decided that to free up some time that I will no longer be continuing in my demonstratorship. I will, however, continue being a customer.
In case anyone is interested, I know a fantastic lady who still demonstrates and who would love to pass you on information. If you're Canadian and interested, please let me know. If you're in Winnipeg and interested in joining a stamp club, I know she is kicking one of those together very very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment