Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Reading Spaces: Side Tables.

The table included in my space would be important. It is, after all, where I'd keep a notebook to jot ideas, quotes, quips, comments and anything else that enters my mind while reading. It also is the special place where I would try and keep my current reading material.

This one is an interesting design:


image found here


These are a bit plain and might need some paint dribbles or art doodles to spice them up. I see potential:


image found here


In keeping with my tree obsession, it would only be natural that a piece like this would find it's way onto my list of considerations:


image found here


Finally, while I picked this table to share, I would consider anything from the link below this next image. So classic. So beautiful.


image found here


Such a diversity of dreams. Do you have any ideas for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment