Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Black/White.

Image taken by yours truly entirely unedited
While I was drifting around on a cloud somewhere in a daydream, I started to wonder about the kind of person that I want to be. This led me down the path to find first the person that I am. I got to thinking about the whole early bird or late night owl. Late nights have proven quite entertaining a few times over. I like my sleep but I like my mornings, too.
There is something about being able to see that moment where day breaks. I've witnessed mornings where the Sun opens over the horizon with such passion that the world bows in his presence. I've watched Night fall sprinkling her tars all around such that I could feel the spherical shape of this Earth. I've seen shooting stars. I've wished on them. This trade, day for night and night for day, is a necessary balance.
I, too, feel balanced. I take what I need, be it silence or sensation. When I am energetic, I seek out challenges. When I am daring, I search for adventure. When I am melancholy, I look within. When I need it inspiration, I look around.
Where is your balance?
What kind of person are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment