Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Reading Spaces: Shelves & Chairs.

I am a book junkie. It's no secret. Books act both as my therapy and as my psychosis. I have a dream to some day incorporate a dedicated reading area into my home. A place to find silence and tranquility. A place to sit and unwind, get lost in the written word. A place to feel my books.
I've started carousing for some ideas of various elements that are reaching me right now.
A reading space would need some serious effective space to house all my literature.
Something like this would be completely me - although the pink might have to become a shocking teal:

idea found here

And while that would be ultra cool, something like this might be a bit more practical for space:

idea found here
My space will also need something so comfortable it calls to me. These look appealing right now:
image found here

image found here
image found here
image found here

image found here
There are some many more elements to include in this space. Coming soon!
What about you? Are you a reader? Do you have a favorite space? Share your ideas. Tell me your ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment