Friday, April 10, 2009

Let's Play #119.

1. Anonymous...__own up. Claim your words as your own___.
2. __Challenge___ is a __blessing. It is what helps us learn and grow___.
3. Let me embrace thee, sour adversity, __add spice to my life, keep me humble___.
4. ___The secret blooms that burst overnight on trees that promise fruit are__ what I look forward to most about Spring.
5. Who needs therapy when __one day in my house will show you everyone is crazy, just like you!___.
6. __Hugs and Kisses (Baci)__ MUST go into the Easter Basket!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to __creative indulgence___, tomorrow my plans include __frantic shopping for ingredients to make the dish my hubby has requested (thanks dear!)___ and Sunday, I want to __celebrate Easter___!

No comments:

Post a Comment