Thursday, December 18, 2008

Singing Sweet Songs

That's what we're doing around here these days. We're moving along with the melodies that warm the chill the in the air. There are still things that need to be done, some important, some urgent, and just a few EMERGENCY!
Yesterday was Steven's first Christmas concert. A whole bunch of kids, even more parents, grandparents, brothers, sisters, friends sitting in tiny wee little chairs watching with glowing eyes and pride kissed cheeks. Oh, to be young again.
Today was a four month check up and booster for our baby. I love her and the guilt trip wail that she has mastered. Such a sweet little child. Oh the days to come...
Now it's back to the book I'm working on. Christmas, Dude, for real I'm enjoying this more than I ever have. Please let me live these moments just a touch longer.
Slow down, Father Time, there really is no rush. I'm ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment