Sunday, December 14, 2008

Shopping and Icicles

Frozen inside a world that continues moving. That's what it feels like right now. Happily, I announce that being out in the cold is making my skin that much thicker and for that, I can be thankful. -40 something with the wind today and there was busy me scampering around the city loving every minute that I spent with my sister. Two nuts playing a really bizarre parking game - which was finally won on try #3 - laughing, living, loving. Some day my sweet sister will learn the accomplishment of completing the seasonal shopping pre-December 1.
While the shopping is complete, there are a few projects that need finishing touches. There are also a few that need to be started entirely. For tonight, though, I'm going to rock my baby girl, snuggle with my super son, and whisper away to bed.
I am ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment