Friday, October 3, 2008

Mission: October

All right now. Let's rock this out.
Missions:
  1. Get back on track with my course. It's interesting and fun and informative and I want to.
  2. Finish the Baptism stuff. Invites, favours, decor, attire.
  3. Read The Road.
  4. Complete knitting the remain purple yarn. Assess the size of the blanket and make a decision about what to do.
  5. Plan and place the stamp club order.
  6. Kick off BE ME, organized and ready!
  7. Hang the pics in the living room and the bedroom.
  8. Clean up the dreaded sock basket. UGH!
  9. Get to the mantle and the misc. basket.
  10. Put the tools away in the tool box where they belong. Every thing has its place and every place has its thing.
  11. Keep planning Christmas. My gift bin is rolling and I'm happy about that.
  12. Hang my to do board.
  13. Get Halloween in order. Costumes, candy, fun fun fun!

I'm sure there are a hundred things I'm not thinking of that need to be done but that's it for now. A touch late but Hi October! Let's run together, I'm ready.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the comment/compliment on my blog!

    Ok, so I LOVE this idea of making a mission list every month and following up with your progress.

    ReplyDelete