- Get back on track with my course. It's interesting and fun and informative and I want to.
- Finish the Baptism stuff. Invites, favours, decor, attire.
- Read The Road.
- Complete knitting the remain purple yarn. Assess the size of the blanket and make a decision about what to do.
- Plan and place the stamp club order.
- Kick off BE ME, organized and ready!
- Hang the pics in the living room and the bedroom.
- Clean up the dreaded sock basket. UGH!
- Get to the mantle and the misc. basket.
- Put the tools away in the tool box where they belong. Every thing has its place and every place has its thing.
- Keep planning Christmas. My gift bin is rolling and I'm happy about that.
- Hang my to do board.
- Get Halloween in order. Costumes, candy, fun fun fun!
I'm sure there are a hundred things I'm not thinking of that need to be done but that's it for now. A touch late but Hi October! Let's run together, I'm ready.