Monday, October 20, 2008

Doctors and Apples

Hi Monday! Thanks for keeping me alive.
Today was a trip to the doctor for a check up and shots. Not cool. Not fun. But, we've come out the other side just a shake stronger. I'm very glad that (a) we have a family doctor; (b) he's rockout awesome and super quick with the notsofun stuff; (c) WE ARE HEALTHY.
Along the road home was the super slick Vic's Fruit Market fully stocked with Honeycrisp Apples. I accidently picked them up last year and they were the most incredible apples I'd ever tasted. This year I patiently waited with anticipation for their arrival and learned no one seems to have them in. No one but Vic's! We will not discuss the price on the apples because it does not matter when they are this amazing. Now if it's true that an apple a day keeps the doctor away, these are the mack daddy of them all. I am so ready for a taste.
Here's the Rocketpop table centers for Kamila's baptism. I'm pumped. I need to get moving on the invites. Such a cool celebration. Such a wonderful life.

I've a few real important things to do and some not-so-important ones so, without anymore jabber, I'm off.
Ready ready ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment