Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Sexy September.

There are a whole slew of things happening I can barely keep it all straight.
Let's just focus for a moment on today. Only today.

My summer course final exam is this evening. I could use just a bit of luck. I've really put serious effort into this class and am now entering pre-exam panic mode. Shake the jitters away with me please!

The fabulous Kal is kicking off her Nurturing Your Creativity + Be Bulletproof course and I think more info is coming today to registered people. I'm in for the slow & steady. Are you? *note to me: this officially starts on Sept 13. be ready!*
BWS tips button

Goddess Leonie rolls out her super circle sensation today. Check out what she's offering here.

I came across this challenge and couldn't resist. Why not add more to the overflowing cup and fill myself with things that I'm passionate about? Go check out 750words.com. It's a challenge to write but you don't have to be a writer.

And, I'm a Tink fan. The newest movie is out today. I must find time to snap up some of this magic. Come to think of it, I might go on a mini-mission to find some exam fairy dust...



This month is full and my heart is over flowing. Hello September, hello sweet routine life. Oh, I've missed you!

No comments:

Post a Comment