Thursday, September 2, 2010

Let's Play # 192.

Go here and see who else is playing along. Make sure to check out the picture posted with this week's fill in's. I really like it!

1. Family _is the centre of my world___.

2. __I'm rocking my baby___ back and forth.

3. I love a _good cup of tea____.

4. __Something baked and delicious fresh out of the over___ makes a good meal.

5. I've got the __itch___

6. __Studying___: wth!!!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to __swallowing up the last few pages of my book___, tomorrow my plans include __visiting an open house___ and Sunday, I want to __rest and recharge___!

7 comments:

  1. i feel with you when it comes to itch. my stomach is always itchy to the point that I could not sleep..waahh palmers coconut butter doesnt help at all..

    hope you and your family will have a good weekend..

    mine is up too

    http://moms-journey.com/2010/09/03/friday-fill-in-again.aspx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds good Kristina! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. #4 sounds really good. have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good tea is delicious. I like the strong stuff. Ever tried Lapsang Souchoung?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for resting! Hope I can get some of that in this weekend too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for visiting my blog! Hope you come back! I loved your answers! But I'm wondering what book you are reading? I'm a bookaholic! haha

    ReplyDelete