Without further ado, here is what I saw through my lens:
- Innocence kisses her cheeks with perfection.
- Her eyes gaze at a world, eager to taste, yearning to learn.
- She is curious and cautious equally.
- The wind played with her curls and laid them just so to add flavour.
- The black and white removes the distractions that colour can sometimes add.
- Here I present you with a Gypsy Princess in a Secret Garden.
- She listens to the stories the fairies whisper in her ear. They call her to come along.
- She dances to the beat of her own drum or perhaps tiptoes along the strings of a harp.
- She soaks up the sun as though it will never set.
- She is beauty.
**Talk to Coach to find your future self, too.