Thursday, July 23, 2009

Book Worm.

Sometimes I click so many links I can't remember where I started or what virtual road led me there. This is one of those things that I've come across...an awesome blog for a bookworm like me.

Which do you prefer? (Quick answers–we’ll do more detail at some later date)
Reading something frivolous? Or something serious? This summer, both in moderation.
Paperbacks? Or hardcovers? Paperbacks ALL THE WAY, though I have a number of hardcovers.
Fiction? Or Nonfiction? Fiction.
Poetry? Or Prose? Prose.
Biographies? Or Autobiographies? Biographies. I like hearing how others see things.
History? Or Historical Fiction? Historical Fiction.
Series? Or Stand-alones? Hard one...a 60/40 for Stand-alones.
Classics? Or best-sellers? Best-sellers.
Lurid, fruity prose? Or straight-forward, basic prose? Straight-forward.
Plots? Or Stream-of-Consciousness? I'll try some of column A. Try all of column B. (Lisa, name that movie!!)
Long books? Or Short? Shortish.
Illustrated? Or Non-illustrated? Non-illustrated.
Borrowed? Or Owned? Owned.
New? Or Used? Either, providing a used condition meets my standards.

1 comment:

  1. I did this one for the first time also. Fun, wasn't it?

    ReplyDelete