Saturday, November 1, 2008

Mission: November

Hey November! So glad it's you today. My vision this month is slow and transitional. I want to feel the Now. Be the Here.
Missions:
  1. Celebrate Kamila's Baptism.
  2. Plan the next camera investment.
  3. Print pictures.
  4. Prepare Christmas cards...WOO HOO!
  5. Start the decorating. 'Tis the season!
  6. Swap around the shoes and jackets to fit the season. Flip flops and strappy sandals need to go away for a while.
  7. Cycle through my clothes. If it's not being worn and not going to be worn again, thanks for being mine for a while but it's time to move out.
  8. Bike for a minimum of 30 minutes every day. I will say Adios to at least 15 lbs before the calendar shows me another "30".
  9. Holiday baking. Sugar cookies. Dream cookies. I'm going to see about snapping up Grandma Kay's recipe. Maybe I'm going to try butter tarts again. Marshmallow kisses. Google, watch out. I'm on this mission.
  10. Organize my course strategy.
  11. Organize a 2009 calendar. Get those important dates up there.
  12. Celebrate birthdays!!!

Let's do this together, November. I know I'm ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment