Sunday, September 7, 2008

Get to it!

That's the motto for this week. There are a tonne of things that need to be done and I'm seriously running out of time. I don't like feeling this way and I'm going to change the way I feel. Buckle up! I'm going to capitalize on every moment I have to make sure that I can get what has to be done done. What a list (that I haven't even written down yet!). I'm listening to the ideas as they float around inside my mind. Me oh my! so here I am, blogging - productive ;-)
I finally finished reading Eat, Pray, Love and can't understand what took me so long to get to the end. It was such an inspiring story. I can't wait to read the next edition (coming in early 2009 hopefully in paperback). I am eager to pick up another novel and plug away BUT I can't let it interfere with the pounds of reading that I need to keep up with for my course. Too bad accounting has to be just a slice on the dry side and in a large hardcover textbook. If they could spice it up just a shake and compact it into a single-hand-holdable-novel type of medium, I am sure I would be that much more enthusiastic about it.
I've started a knitting project and am completely excited. I love this pattern and I really like the yarn that I've chosen. A dark royal purple colour. I'm going to need to waltz out soon enough to pick up an accent colour or perhaps just another ball of the purple as I know I won't have enough to finish the project. We'll see...
Kamila is starting to fuss. She just looks oh-so-sad and in need of a hug and about a million kisses :) plus I'm pretty sure I can hear a novel or two calling to me from my bedside table. Which tale to choose next?
I'm pretty sure I'll be back soon enough. Let's do this. Yes, I'm ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment