Sunday, August 31, 2008

Mission: August

A few posts back i'd posted a mini-mission list for the month. Here's the recap and comments:

Mission: Pack my hospital bag (weird how everything for the baby is ready but i have no clue what i need). This can be crossed off. I got everything together and remembered to take it all with me to the hospital. Aside from needing some food (our hosp cuisine was rancid!), i had everything i needed. WOOT!
Mission: Put my living room and dining room back together. Either find a home for everything or ship it off to another home. Both rooms were put back together and rearranged. YES! The "home or gone" i'm still working on. It's more an isolated tub of mish mash that has me overwhelmed. This is going to be done in September.
Mission: Get the laundry caught up including that awful basket of socks that just seems to keep getting bigger.It WAS caught up. I now have a few loads on the go and a few pretty baskets all folded and waiting to be put away. Something so simple. Get my lazy butt going on this. C'mon now.
Mission: TAKE MORE PICTURES! Check check check! Not only am i taking more pictures, my little mister is snap happy and I LOVE IT! I even took my own birth announcement pic which i have fallen in love with.
Mission: Have Baby. YES! I did it - drug-free - and i learned so much about me and some of the people that i love most. Amazing. WOOT WOOT WOOT
Mission: Read more. Well, i've certainly bought more books. I'm struggling to get to the end of Eat, Pray, Love and don't understand why. It is such a beautiful book. Such raw emotion, real words, beauty. I have also started digging away at my textbook. Woo hoo!

That's it, that's all. I am happy with what i got done. I will attack a whole new set of missions for September. Perhaps some that are slightly more ambitious, perhaps a few that are slightly slack. Ready ready ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment