Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Stick a fork in me

i'm done! Yes, this oven is in cool down mode. It's time to just take the baking out and let it relax for a while. 9 months is a long time to be cooking something up. C'mon baby of mine. We're all anxious to hold you, kiss you, cuddle you, know you.

i've registered for school again. AND I WILL SUCCEED! i'm ready to be disciplined the way i know i can be. i'm ready to bust my tail and soak up everything. and i will get a jump start on the course for septemeber. READY!

i've reorganized a bookshelf. it looks more composed. perhaps a pic will eventually make it up here. i didn't take a before shot. it was a disaster. i had rather heavy items on the middle shelf and the clips that held the shelf up busted. Imagine the bookslide! it's all right now though. I improvised for new clips (screws worked...woo hoo!), rethought the layout, and am beyond pleased with the outcome. Yes! i am happy when things work.

i have some laundry glaring at me from the ironing board. there are also some school things that need to get organized sitting on my table. they are competing with the laundry for my attention. i'm going to move. Shake it shake it!

No comments:

Post a Comment