Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Pics


I figure if i have something to do with my pictures i may not be so afraid of taking more of them. it sounds ridiculous but the more i want to learn about photography, the more i want to capture moments, the more afraid i am to pick up the camera and just click away. i know that you only get better by doing but i'm afraid to just do. as part of my 2008, i am ready to make a difference. i am ready to learn.


a shot of my handsome little man from last fall. i'm still amazed at how grown up he looks...only 3½ in this pic.
it was just the two of us (and the animals, of course). we skipped out into the backyard to run, romp, and just enjoy that last flavour of the crisp fall air before it got too cold out. I love the look in his eyes, his perfect lips.







No comments:

Post a Comment