Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Words

Cherry ice cream. Can i get enough? Delicious is about all i can say about this. Yum yum.
A few quotes i want to share that i stumbled across on an aimless www adventure:
Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. ~Teddy Roosevelt
We sat side by side in the morning light and looked out at the future together. ~Unknown
Death twitches my ear; "Live," he says, "I am coming." ~Virgil
These words have moved me (as have many others). I'm a fan of quotes, phrases, quips, etc. If you have some that you live by, drop me a line.

I have a midterm assignment due one week today and really should be plugging away. The final exam is in one month and i'm on a mission. I am ready to pour my all into the studies so i can fully grasp the concepts (though it really would be more entertaining to grab my camera and snap away).

A simple photo taken by yours truly last fall of a random apartment block in this big beautiful city. What do you think?

Until the next one, i'm ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment