Thursday, January 3, 2008

Rolling along

Our annoucement at Christmas was wonderful. Everyone was very excited for us. I can say if there is one thing i didn't miss from being pregnant is the nausea, the headaches, the feeling like crap all day long but i do know that it's all worth it in the end. I'm elated to be adding a new person to our family!

i am on a mission to make 2008 the very best year of our lives. already we're on a great start with our new addition coming but more so i want to live more wholely, more passionately, more successfully. I don't just want to be good at what i do, i want to be great at it.

my mission also includes learning new things. Patience. i am going to try to be more patient - appreciate every minute i'm given to live. i'm going to learn to capture raw moments with my camera. i'm going to capture memories for people...or perhaps only for myself. i'm going to read more. i'm going to walk more. i'm going to smile more.

so now i'm off to start doing all the things i'm going to get done. i'm going to sit with my Steven and i'm going to colour.

Cin Cin!

No comments:

Post a Comment