Friday, June 19, 2009

Let's Play #129.

Are you playing along yet? Go here for details.

1. All children alarm their parents, if only because you are forever expecting__Linkjust what it is they don't do___.
2. Show me a good loser and I will show you a __a person at peace___.
3. __Just one convo over coffee with my sister___ is like eating an entire box of chocolate liqueurs at one time.
4. Too bad that all the people who know how to run the country are busy __trying to run other ones___ and __not listening to the people that put them in the power___.
5. I have yet to hear a man ask for advice on how to combine __watching tv___ and __listening to his wife___.
6. It is impossible to think of any good meal, no matter how plain or elegant, without __great company___ or __love mixed___ in it.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to __family time___, tomorrow my plans include __a long over due visit ___ and Sunday, I want to __celebrate at the awesome bbq___!

1 comment: