Friday, May 8, 2009

Let's Play #123.

Friday Fill-Ins are awesome. Mine don't always make sense to anyone but they're mine and I like that.

1. Apples are to oranges as __flip flops are to boots___.
2. __One of my favorite lines to use is, ___ "and that's all I have to say about that."
3. I think I hear ___my inner me whispering that I'm on the right track __.
4. __Silly___ flag.
5. Do what you want to do, but __don't forget who you are in the middle of it___.
6. __He walked with determination___ and behind him was a Radio Flyer wagon; in the wagon was a bucket filled with __wild flowers___.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to __no plans yet___, tomorrow my plans include __a birthday party___ and Sunday, I want to __celebrate mothers, ones who are, and ones who will be___!

1 comment:

  1. Love your answers, especially #5. Enjoy your weekend...and that's all I have to say about that! Lol. :o)

    ReplyDelete