Monday, June 27, 2011

Oh, Monday.

Monday already...again...still perhaps.
I sit and plan out my days, weeks, months and then watch all my planning efforts so quickly vanish and let life just take over. This translates into very little accomplished when looking into the eyes of the last week of June.
When I do a quick inventory of my missions for this month, I find I'm running way behind and THAT'S NOT COOL.
I've jumped into a 30 day thing and quickly realized that posting a photo every single day is way more than what I can do. Instead, watch for a recap of them. I'm running with the artistic calling on this one. Whenever they appear, they appear. It semi-defeats the 30 day bit but I've modified the challenge to suit my needs.
Off and running...away I go!


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a good plan. The one a day would take the fun out of it, I think. It's supposed to be fun, right?!

    ReplyDelete