Friday, November 20, 2009

Let's Play #151.

Janet's done it for another week, Friday Fill-in Fun. You're playing, right?

1. We need ______to think of humanity_______.
2. ____I thought of you_____ and it made me smile.
3. If you want ____to hear the answer, ask the right question of the right person_____.
4. ______It's the way it is_______ because ______it is_______.
5. Massachusetts has a proposed 5% sales tax on elective cosmetic surgery; I think _____the people that made this proposal need to understand more about why some may elect to have the surgery in the first place. They stand to learn a thing or two_________.
6. ____Great conversation____ makes for a happy holiday.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to __a fun night with my family___, tomorrow my plans include __a textbook twist__ and Sunday, I want to __pretend like my bathroom reno is finished___!

2 comments:

  1. I really like your answer to number 3. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey cutie! I just wanted to let you know that the 'Year in Yes' 2010 calendar is officially for sale now, if you're still keen! Thanks for making Yes and Yes part of your day ;)

    ReplyDelete