Friday, November 13, 2009

Let's Play #150.

Janet takes time every week to put together Friday Fill-Ins. Won't you play?

1. The last band I saw live was ___Default (i think!)__________.
2. What I look forward to most on Thanksgiving is ____the conversations with family_____. (if you don't celebrate thanksgiving, insert your favorite holiday)
3. My Christmas/holiday shopping is _____simple_____.
4. Thoughts of _____you________ fill my head.
5. I wish I could wear ________a red hat______.
6. Bagpipes ___are the sounds i remember from my grandpa's funeral all those years ago_____.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to __shopping for reno stuff___, tomorrow my plans include __cracking the whip and begging my bathroom to be put back together___ and Sunday, I want to __wave my magic wand and will all the dust away___!

No comments:

Post a Comment