Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Mission: October

Well, well, well...
It's been quite some time since I've ripped out a mission list. There are always to-dos and want-tos and other lists that I somewhat neurotically make but my missions are different.
Let's see what I can pull off in October:


  1. Read my heart out. This may well be the last month for a while that I get the chance to leisurely read. I'm going to take complete advantage of it. Speaking of reading, I need to charge my e-reader...

  2. Finish both my courses. Gulp!

  3. Take pictures. More on this later.

  4. Dream something big.

  5. Kick some stuff out.

  6. Figure out a Halloween plan.

  7. Cheer on the return of our NHL team. We pick up our season tickets today! My stomach gets all fluttery just typing that.

  8. Get some serious discipline in place. It's going to become essential to the winter ahead.

1 comment: