It's been quite some time since I've ripped out a mission list. There are always to-dos and want-tos and other lists that I somewhat neurotically make but my missions are different.
Let's see what I can pull off in October:
- Read my heart out. This may well be the last month for a while that I get the chance to leisurely read. I'm going to take complete advantage of it. Speaking of reading, I need to charge my e-reader...
- Finish both my courses. Gulp!
- Take pictures. More on this later.
- Dream something big.
- Kick some stuff out.
- Figure out a Halloween plan.
- Cheer on the return of our NHL team. We pick up our season tickets today! My stomach gets all fluttery just typing that.
- Get some serious discipline in place. It's going to become essential to the winter ahead.