Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Junk, Trunk and Enough.

This morning started out like junk. Before 8AM I had managed to explode an entire bottle of coffee creamer, the really sticky kind, in my bag. It leaked all over my textbook, marinaded my cell phone, wrecked my day planner, soaked my keys and ruined my course notes binder. To add insult to injury, it leaked all down my pant leg and absorbed into my sweater. Because I'm not close enough to work to run home, I sat all day in the mess.
Mid-morning, I received a very disheartening email. The words written therein hurt. I usually try and fluff off the negative like water on a duck's back or take it in and grow from it. Today, it didn't work. Follow up said email with a phone call that was none too pleasant and let's chalk today up as one that just needs to be over.
Let's toast to a better day tomorrow.


1 comment:

  1. How miserable, I hope tomorrow is amazing to make up for today.

    ReplyDelete