Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Recap: Mission - April.

1 - Drink more water! If by drink more I meant actually drink some then I did well. I'm trying to find a happy medium.
2 - Take another gander at this list because new mega one is due out next month. EEP! Well, there will be a recap on the mega missions. I'm a bit nervous.
3 - Rock my socks off (or get back into some sort of movement routine or something equally as fun) A little encouragement is all it takes. The Joy Rebel Miss Brandi has an e-course called MOVE. I was lucky enough to win a spot in it and love it. Totally unexpected but exactly what I needed to boost the moviation.

May is running and calling me to catch up. I'm on it!


1 comment:

  1. You just keep ticking things off that list - makes me think I need to get better at setting these types of goals.

    ReplyDelete