Wednesday, February 24, 2010

In the middle.

Unlike the best part of an Oreo cookie, Wednesday is not the best part of my week. It's my struggle through day. It's the long one. It's the one that tests me in many ways. I search long on days like this for inspiration, things that make it go a bit quicker, things that make me remember not to count days but rather remember the moments that fill them.
What do you do to shake a slumpy kind of Eeyore day?
I think I might start making up more words like slumpy.

1 comment:

  1. I totally know what you mean. Wednesdays are brutal. I really have no remedy for myself. I just sludge (is that a word?) my way through it with my eyes focused on the weekend. Oh the glorious weekend. Loving the slumpy thing. It's going to become part of my vernacular. Haha.

    ReplyDelete