Sunday, December 27, 2009

Reading.

There are a whole schwack of books on my reading list. They include:
  • The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold
  • Still Alice by Lisa Genova
  • Three Cups of Tea by Greg Mortenson and David Oliver Relin
  • Angel Time by Anne Rice
  • The Saint, The Surfer, and the CEO by Robin Sharma
  • Hell by Kathryn Davis
  • The Red Tent by Anita Diamant
  • Other People's Weddings by Noah Hawley
  • Scarpetta by Patricia Cornwell

And those are just the ones that are sitting on my bedside table. I think I might try to list more that I hope to read through.
Dear 2010, please allow me some time to entertain my reading delight.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the book suggestions. I look at the stack on my to-read-shelf so often, I actually think I've read some of them!

    I appreciate your comment on my blog. It's so great to have encouragement!

    ReplyDelete