Friday, December 18, 2009

Let's Play #155.

I'm at it for another week. I'm calling this coffee break entertainment. Janet's got a list up over at her Friday Fill-In's. You're playing, right?

1. No, we will NOT __surrendor without a fight___.
2. __Conversations aplenty__ at the old kitchen table.
3. I watched the steam rising from the hot cup of coffee (or tea) and thought: ___how many mysteries there are in life that i want the chance to explore__.
4. __My bathroom is__ going to be okay.
5. I'll take __two__.
6. __That's my perspective__ at least from my point of view.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight i'm looking forward to __a nice evening with my kiddies__, tomorrow my plans include __a christmas party__ and Sunday, I want to __enjoy the concert__!

Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment