Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Super Day

That's what today is - a super day! In an effort to organize my life i've started making daily to-do lists. Today is the first day i got everything on that list done. Hi-Fives to that! A tiny confession, i only had two things on my list today. Plus there are a few tasks left over from yesterday but i still have a whole evening and they will get done. Oh yes. I'm also going to jump start my to-do list for tomorrow. One small step at a time, this is all starting to come together for me. YES!
Things are on track for baby world and looking good. I'm still trying to figure out how to safely trim off a few weeks but, if i've come this far, a few more can't kill me. I won't let them. Health, happiness, and lots of love. Awesome.
I'm off to flitter around with whatever falls my way. Let's do this, i'm ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment