Thursday, December 16, 2010

Holiday movies.

A perfectly popped bowl of buttery popcorn.
A cozy blanket and fluffy pillow.
Enough room on the couch for everyone to squish in or everyone curled up snug in their space on our bed.
That's the usual scene we settle into for a holiday movie.

There are favorites.
Rudolf always gets his hour around here. I love the Silver and Gold song sung in this one.
Snow dogs has been on the last few weekends and I gave it a couple of my tears.
As a Tom Hanks fan, The Polar Express is a must for the season. The blustery winds and just bizarre enough animation draw me in every year.
I remember when Home Alone and Home Alone 2 where the hit movies to take in. The turtle doves, the toy store, the fan and feathers and the spider are all very classic.

What are some of your favorite holiday movies?

3 comments:

  1. The Year Without a Santa Claus is my favorite. The Heat Miser and Snow Miser get me every time. I also love White Christmas. It's not Christmas without that movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm all about Love Actually and The Holiday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey fellow holiday movie fans!

    Keep an eye out for "Holiday Baggage" written/directed by Stephen Polk, airing on Monday, December 20th, at 5pm on Lifetime.

    ReplyDelete