Friday, July 2, 2010

Let's Play #183.

It certainly has been a while since I'm played along with Friday Fill-ins. Are you playing?

1. When it's quiet ____my soul whispers to me_________.
2. ___Let's see what happens______ in what seems like a month.
3. My heart is _____inspired_____.
4. ______This is going to be a fantastic_______ July.
5. In the town where I was born _____there are none quite like me_________.
6. ____The way he knows how to make me laugh____ is something I really love about my significant other / friend.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to __some r&r___, tomorrow my plans include __a textbook tango___ and Sunday, I want to __sip cold iced tea in the back yard___!

3 comments:

  1. What is a "textbook tango"?

    Have a relaxing 4th of July

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Diana... What's a "textbook tango"? Definitely enjoy the 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey there - thanks for stopping by by blog! I love iced tea in the summer time (and pretty much year round) - fresh spearmint is an added bonus too!

    ReplyDelete