Saturday, May 10, 2008

Scheduled

i have scheduled my studies in a somewhat logical fashion. yes, it is my roll at pulling it all together. this will work (right after i get back to studying after what is turning out to be an extended study break).
i brewed a delicious cup of joe with my mini one-cup machine. LOVE IT! i have a cappuccino maker and can spin out one mean latte but could never get into the whole regular coffee maker deal. really, i just thought i sucked at making coffee so i never bothered because every time i'd tried the brew tasted nasty. this past xmas, we played a fun xmas game and wound up taking home this mini one-cupper. Believing that i sucked at making normal coffee, it went into the cupboard and has been sitting ever since. this past week, i'd had enough and figured i'd try it. at worst i'd end up with a cup of coffee that i wouldn't drink; at best, something i could have again and again. just imagine my surprise when, KACHOW, the perfect pour, straight into my cup ready for the fixing. i thought for a moment that it was just luck, beginner's luck. i gave my pretty little mini maker another roll and KACHOW, another perfect pour. now it's all simply mmmm mmmm yummy goodness for this lady. a huge bonus is i just make one cup at a time, no pot to worry about, no wasted liquid, and cleaning the whole device takes a split second. added bonus: the liquid temp is perfect for me - hot enough that by the time i sit down, it's drinkable. not a burn-my-lips-wait-to-cool-too-cold-now deal, simply a drip-mix-sit-sip deal. again, yum yum and YES FOR ME! Hip hip hooray!
ok, enough outta me now, it's back to the books.
be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment