Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Mission: November

A balmy 10C (50F) here today. It's hard to think that the forecast includes words like "flurries" for the weekend.
November is off to a smooth start. Here's what I'm striving for this month:



  • Log 100KM on my bike (even if it is just stationary). So many reasons why this needs to happen.

  • Wrap up the Harry Potter Series. It's a stretch given that my leisure reading time is diminishing and the series is ramping up in intensity.

  • Cheer on the home team. They have a special piece of my heart. I'm working on a separate piece for this altogether.

  • Kick a few exam into the history books. It's time to be done. I'm growing impatient with myself.

  • Clear my camera card. I know the fundamental reasons why this is important although I don't get to it as often as I should.

  • Wipe out a chunk of my Christmas shopping. I'm growing less tolerant of the crowds and the chaos that so many make of the season, so it's going to be small stores, online adventures and some shop local jewels that I haven't visited in a while for me.

  • Create from the heart. Christmas cards on deck.

  • Say it with me, declutter.

It doesn't seem over-the-top but given the schedule I'm working with, it's going to be an adventure for sure. All right, Movember November, I'm with you here. Let's roll!


No comments:

Post a Comment