Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Three Cheers!

Over the top! My first blog post commenter. How cool is that? WOO HOO! It's seriously so exciting. I had no idea. I'm flattered. Thank you :)
I have a few things on the go and it's creating a touch too much chaos for me to be comfortable with. I need to shorten the list which means I need to get some loose ends tied up. I need this because there are other things I'm anxious to start. I'm inspired and want to move on the inspiration.
I am not going to touch The Shack until I go to bed. I can't seem to put it down so this is pretty big for me.
I am going to put away some laundry that is making me crazy.
I am going to address some mail. I will deposit it into the postal box tomorrow for mailing. I absolutely MUST get this done.
I am going to send an email because I need to know the status of an order I've made. It's essential to the completion (actually to the start) of one of my missions for the month. Talk about a temporary road block. Eeek!
I am going to make a delicious apple crisp from a random recipe since I can't seem to convince my mother to share hers with me. I'm beginning to think that her "a touch of this and a splash of that" is just to keep me begging her for more. Mamma, don't feed me fish, please teach me to fish.
I'm turning off the TV and turning on the radio. Beautiful music seems to help me more than deafening buzz.
Ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment