- The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold
- Still Alice by Lisa Genova
- Three Cups of Tea by Greg Mortenson and David Oliver Relin
- Angel Time by Anne Rice
- The Saint, The Surfer, and the CEO by Robin Sharma
- Hell by Kathryn Davis
- The Red Tent by Anita Diamant
- Other People's Weddings by Noah Hawley
- Scarpetta by Patricia Cornwell
And those are just the ones that are sitting on my bedside table. I think I might try to list more that I hope to read through.
Dear 2010, please allow me some time to entertain my reading delight.